Askfirmations are not a concept that everyone is familiar with. Most people have heard of affirmations and may have even given them a try in their own lives, but often without any noticeable results. Perhaps you’ve struggled to manifest your dream car, career, or relationship through the use of affirmations, and perhaps you’ve even found yourself feeling worse off than before attempting them.
As the old saying goes, “you can’t become a magician overnight,” nor does mastering affirmations happen overnight. But what if we told you that there is something even better and more effective than affirmations? Ever heard of askfirmations?
What Are Askfirmations
Askfirmations are a unique and powerful tool that combines the benefits of affirmations and the effectiveness of asking questions. Affirmations, as you may know, are positive statements that are repeated to oneself to instill a belief or mindset. They are commonly used in personal development and self-improvement practices. However, askfirmations take this concept one step further by framing affirmations in the form of a question.
Instead of simply stating a positive statement, askfirmations turn that statement into an open-ended question. For example, instead of saying “I am confident,” an askfirmation would be “Why am I so confident?”
The idea behind askfirmations is that asking yourself a question activates your subconscious mind and prompts it to search for answers. By posing a positive question, you are directing your subconscious mind to find evidence and reasons to support that question.
How To Use Askfirmations
Askfirmations are used in the same manner as classic affirmations, but they differ in that they are presented as questions instead.
Start with the right mindset: Approach askfirmations with an open mind and a genuine curiosity to explore positive possibilities.
Be specific: Ask specific questions – and when we say specific, we mean it! Instead of “Why am I so rich?” ask yourself, “Why do I have 1 million dollars in my bank account?”
Use positive language: Frame your askfirmations in positive language to attract positive outcomes. Instead of asking “Why am I not scared or afraid?” rephrase it as “Why am I so courageous?”
Be consistent: Maintaining consistency is more than important when it comes to using askfirmations. Set aside dedicated time each day to ask yourself these empowering questions. It could be in the morning before going to work or before falling asleep. If you’re used to saying your morning gratitude affirmations each morning, such as “I am so grateful for a new day,” try transforming them into questions, like “Why am I so grateful for a new day?”
Have faith: Trust that your subconscious mind is working behind the scenes to find answers and support your positive intentions. You see, sometimes you don’t need to know how things will happen or when they will come. Just have faith.
Here are 20 examples of askfirmations for health, success, love and money.
- “Why am I so easily attracting so much money into my life?”
- “How am I constantly finding new opportunities to increase my income?”
- “What steps can I take today to become more in tune with financial success?”
- “Why do I deserve to live such a beautiful life filled with financial freedom?”
- “How come money is flowing and coming into my life in so many joyful ways?”
- “How can I open my heart to give and receive love?”
- “Why do I deserve to experience fulfilling relationships in my life?”
- “What steps can I take today to nurture and strengthen my existing relationships?”
- “In what ways am I attracting a loving soul partner?”
- “How can I express love to those around me in meaningful ways?”
- How am I continuously stepping closer to my goals and achieving success?”
- “What actions and steps can I take today to move me towards my dreams?”
- “Why do I attract so many positive opportunities that lead to my success so easily?”
- “In what ways am I starting to become the best version of myself?”
- “How does my determination and hard work ensure my success in every endeavor?”
- “How can I nourish my soul and body to feel strong and healthy?”
- “Why do I deserve to feel strong and healthy?”
- “What actions can I take today to enhance my physical and mental well-being?”
- “In what ways am I prioritizing self-care and exercise for optimal health?”
- “How can I create a balanced and harmonious lifestyle that supports my well-being?”
Askfirmations are affirmations in the form of a question, that’s why you should always start your askfirmations with why, how, in what way, what and the like. Although there is no guideline for how many times a day they should be used, set aside at least 5 minutes a day for a few askaffirmations. And most of all, trust the process. Because where focus goes, energy flows.